Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Fun!

Sadly these are the best photos of our 'Halloween lot' (and they're not even taken on Halloween). The Watson Halloween tradition was broken this year. No family theme even though Greg and I tried hard. Henry insisted on being the UPS man and Owen had his sights on being a spider.
A bit of pre-trick or treating with friends in Seattle.
Take a good look at Henry's treat box. He wanted to "deliver a package" with his costume on. Owen has taken to spiders this fall. He's the cutest big spider I've ever seen. I think I'll keep him.

5 comments:

Evan and Nathan said...

That UPS costume is great! What a creative soul (Henry and his mom)! And that is a very cute spider!

Elsa Jane said...

If my UPS man was that cute (and if he was almost 3 and named Henry) I'd pull him inside and give him a big kiss. I'd probably kiss that spider, too, instead of stomping on it. Great costumes!

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Very fun costumes! Your boys are so cute! Hope you're enjoying your time back in the Pacific Northwest. Miss you! Love, The Brewers

Daddy's Caddies said...

Such fun costumes! That is one adorable UPS man, and that spider could definitely come to our house any time. :)

Anonymous said...

Boys, please tell your mother to post again because we love to see/hear/read about her exciting life. Until then I hope this finds you well and recovered from Valentine's Day and 100 day parties.